The model LPT301 Laser Pipe Tally System by Digi-Tally, Inc. provides a complete battery operated mobile field pipe tally system for use at the job site performing “threads off” tallies. The length of each pipe joint is measured using an advanced class II eye safe laser and the data is processed on a mobile field controller.
Digi-Tally Laser Pipe Tally - Key benefits and unique features:
- Reliable non-contact operation…NO moving parts, NO cables to wear, stretch, or get snagged Repeatable measurements between operators Automatic data acquisition… eliminate data recording and transcription errors Ultra-fast measurements Only one instrument needed for pipe lengths in excess 100 feet Measurement accuracy to 5/1000 feet (.005 feet)
- Read pipe length without removing conventional stripping
- Automatic report generation on command
- Auto detection system alerts operators of potential length anomalies when generating reports
- Download reports and data via Microsoft Active Sync to your PC and email the report or print to a mobile Bluetooth printer for an immediate report in the field. Reports can be used in any text editor and in most spreadsheet applications .
Digi-Tally provides the Laser Pipe Tally System as a turnkey kit that includes all of the items needed to get started.